Candidates, businesses and organisations use the IRS website to recruit or be recruited.
Candidates use the IRS website in a bid to enhance their careers and look for job opportunities whether that be short or long term freelancing project based contracts, permanent and temporary positions or fixed term employment contracts. Each individual can upload their CV which will include them actively submitting personal data/information onto this IRS website about themselves.
Companies, use IRS to help them in their bid to find the best talent on the market for their open freelance or temporary projects and assignments, as well as their permanent in-house employee staffing needs.
Should IRS introduce any candidate for an assignment (freelance or temporary) or employment by way of either telephone or electronic mail, to our hiring clients, the introductions shall be subject to the terms of business as agreed to for each individual assignment.
Regardless of whether you are an employer or job seeking candidate, whilst using this website you agree to the following terms of usage
- To use this website lawfully at all times and within the stated context.
- To truthfully represent that all of the data that you provide is non-misleading, accurate and complete.
- To not to use this website in any manner that will interfere with the rights of third-parties or violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party.
- To not communicate in any abusive, insinuating, racial, sexual or indecent threatening, way (suggestive or explicit).
- To not post or transmit to or from this website any defamatory, discriminatory, inflammatory, liable to incite hatred, obscene, offensive or pornographic material.
- To not extract data from this website through intelligent agents or automated software, tools or devices (using robots, avatars, screen scraping, spider or crawling or similar).
Unless otherwise stated, this website, all titles, materials, interests in and to this website, trademarks, copyright, content, (including without limitation the text, graphics, software and source codes connected with the website) and all intellectual property rights are the sole property of IRS International Recruitment Services Group of companies or its licensors otherwise used by us as permitted by law.
You may use the website, the service that this website offers and the content of this website solely for your personal use and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. The distribution for any business or commercial use is not allowed.
In accessing this website you agree not to download, copy, mirror, reproduce, display, sell, transfer, and publish any content or information obtained from this website except as expressly permitted by the terms and conditions of use. The IRS logo is a service marks or trademarks of the IRS International Recruitment Services Group and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of IRS International Recruitment Services Group.