On behalf of one of our international client, we are looking for WLAN Engineer for Bahrain urgently.
Educational qualifications and certifications
- Should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in mathematics, engineering or computer science.
- Should have 4 years in WAN/LAN engineering is mandatory.
- There proficiency in wireless technologies including WiFi.
- Should have certification in CCNP (wireless) or CWNP (Certified Wireless Network Professional).
- Should have a thorough knowledge of 802.11n, 802.11a and WLAN site surveys.
Responsibilities and duties include the following.
- Hands on experience with different vendors such as Cisco, Aruba, Ubqiuiti, Rucks,,etc.
- Strong Knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP).
- 4+ year of experience of WiFi (802.11n/ac)
- Handhold other engineers to train them on wireless technologies in-house.
- Use tools to evaluate to test and tweak wireless products
- Design and validate performance, quality, and reliability of RF link.
- Design and implement wireless LANs and the other wireless networks.
- Write manuals and document on current network procedures.
- Optimize network performance by supervising, addressing network problems and breakdowns, and partnering with network engineers to optimize the network.
- Develop and implement policies, classify and oversee access to protect network systems.
- Make sure that all equipment, including servers and the other network products, are well-connected.
- Proactively handle all network security solutions.
- Make use of testing and diagnostic tools to assess and modify equipment.