URGENT: We are looking for a Structural Design Engineer for Lisbon, Portugal.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email@example.com
- Graduated with an Engineering Degree in Civil (Structural), Mechanics or Marine Engineering;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in structural design related activities. Oil and Gas, Subsea equipment or Offshore Renewables knowledge are greatly appreciated;
- Competency in design and analysis software packages for FEA (Abaqus, Ansys…) and Beam Elements (SACS, NSO/ISYMOST…) is essential;
- Good knowledge of industry standards;
- Good knowledge of design codes (AISC, API, ABS, BV, DNV, Eurocodes…);
- Produces work of presentable quality;
- Ability to prioritize own and others’ workload, manage time and change control accordingly and direct team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget;
- Ability to lead and function team member across multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization;
- Ability to work within time/budget constraints
- Demonstrate commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
- Demonstrate commitment to HSE and Quality;
- Shall be self-motivated and have well developed interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Ability to travel to on-shore and offshore sites
|Job Category||Oil and Gas|