On behalf of one of our international EPC clients, a well-known engineering contractor, we are currently looking for a Senior Process Manager for one of their construction projects in Dusseldorf, GERMANY
- Reviewing the project deliverables to define process requirements
- Development of PFDs, PIDS, equipment layouts
- Confirming project design requirements with the client and other stakeholders
- Creating 2D/3D design for the piping systems, process equipment, packaging systems or other mechanical equipment, applying hygienic design principles that help maximize safety and performance of the process line.
- Ensure processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Perform process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating appropriate piping, insulation, instrument & equipment specifications
- Producing tender or RFQ documents as required by the project
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Process Engineering/Project Management preferably in Food & Beverage industry
- Excellent English is a must
- 4 year – bachelor’s degree required (chemical/process engineering preferred)
- Ability to generate PFD’s, PIDs perform process calculations
- Modelling skills for plant layout, piping/mechanical design and detailing
- Experience with multidisciplinary coordination including but not limited to civil, mechanical, electrical, control & automation, production
- Ability to work in a team
|Job Category||Food and Beverage|