On behalf of one of our clients, an Energy auditing company based in Bahrain, we have been tasked with finding a Senior Mechanical HAVC Engineer for their Middle Eastern operations.
Traveling between Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, you will be responsible for delivering quality HVAC designs and operation reviews with energy efficiency related solutions that meet our client specifications while working within a multidiscipline energy efficiency engineering team.
It is important to note that the candidate must be a have a good understanding of retro-commissioning and must be an Energy Efficiency HVAC Specialist with Upgrade capabilities.
You should be a self-motivated professional engineer with good working experience working of chillers and package units HVAC systems, design, operation and retro-commissioning and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally.
Senior Mechanical HVAC Engineers:
- Layout and design and value engineering reviews of HVAC and Utility systems for a large commercial, healthcare and governmental facilities
- The HVAC systems include general comfort heating and cooling, those with accurate temperature or humidity control, unique pressurization requirements, and/or cleanliness requirements for clean environments. Some of the Utility systems would include Chilled Water, Condenser Water, Heating Water, Compressed Air, Purified Water and Plumbing.
- Develop/review the design criteria which would define the requirements which the systems would be required to deliver.
- Develop/Review conceptual design and preliminary design documents which would include calculations related to sizing and selection of these systems, the development of HVAC Airflow Diagrams and Utility Systems Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), and general arrangements.
- Develop final design review and retrofit modifications documents to improve the system energy efficiency including specifications, sequences of operation as well as the HVAC ductwork layout modifications and final construction documents.
- Have thorough knowledge of codes related to the HVAC including but not limited to ASHRAE standards.
- Lead the desk top review of design and site measurements and verification of main HVAC equipment and components.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to lead energy efficiency assessment projects in collaboration with other team members.
- Must be able to execute tasks within budget and scope.
- Recognize and pursue changes in scope, schedule and budgets.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 15 years of design and value engineering, commissioning and retro-commissioning experience
- Thorough knowledge of codes related to HVAC design and operation
I hope this position is of interest to you? Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your earliest availability as well as your salary expectations.
I look forward to your earliest response.
|Job Category||Engineering, Oil and Gas|