SENIOR BACKEND ENGINEER (M/F/D) – IN MUNICH/ BERLIN/ LONDON
Berlin, london, Munich
Posted 4 months ago
- Our team is currently looking for a back-end engineer.
- This role will work primarily with Node.js, MongoDB and Java to help build out our microservices platform but will touch all technologies within our stack.
- You will need a very good understanding of server side technologies and distributed systems and be keen to mentor and propagate these skills within the team.
- * Highly proficient with modern Node.js in the backend.
- * University degree in Computer Science or similar educational background
- * Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- * Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- * You have a very good understanding of server side technologies and distributed systems
- * We rely heavily on these additional tools and technologies: NodeJS, Docker, Gradle, RabbitMQ, Redis, Rancher.
- * Desire to work in a startup with a fast-paced environment and experience with Agile methodologies
- * Fluency in English Language (German is plus)
Send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Information Technology|