Designated as Senior Specialist in the area of well engineering, top technical authority for well engineering and design. Here views, evaluates and provides advice on well technology, engineering integrity and overall well life value. Ensures drilling and workover activities are designed and executed in compliance with the Company’s policies and the company code of practices, drilled wells are fit for purpose & satisfies all stakeholders. Provide the required technical support to drilling division, training to the company’s staff and updated company when required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports drilling division in determining challenges & opportunities and introduce new technology to overcome drilling operation challenges.
- Ensure drilling and workover activities are designed and executed in compliance with the company’s policies and the company’s code of practices.
- Able to perform studies and Identifies ideas for improving drilling operational performance and efficiency vs the available resources.
- Participates directly and indirectly in technical staff development (training, coaching, career development…).
- Liaises with well delivery stakeholders to optimize drilling activities and well cost
B.Sc. degree in petro-technical discipline, advanced degree is preferable.
Minimum 15years in petro-technical discipline (Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geoscience), of which 5 years in a specialist role, International experience is preferable.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Track record in maturing and applying new technologies and participation in R& D projects.
|Job Category||Engineering, Oil and Gas|