For our client, we are looking an OPERATIONS MANAGER Saudi Arabia With development opportunity to Managing Director
- You have a master diploma (preferably technical or commercial engineer) and at least 5 years (international) experience in a project-based environment.
- You are willing to locate permanently in Saudi Arabia or stay at least for six consecutive months.
- Work experience in the region is an asset.
- In addition, you are a real entrepreneur with a clear vision and a results-oriented mindset.
- Finally, you are a persuasive people manager who is not afraid to show boldness and initiative.
- You will have the opportunity to work very independently, take up responsibility and play a key-role in the further growth of this organization. Furthermore, the company provides an internal training in Belgium.
- Together with the Sales representative, Team leader of supervisors and CFO you are responsible for Technical Cleaning Company(TCC), located in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) employing 70 people.
- You not only develop the strategic vision but also make the translation to operational objectives.
- Furthermore, you handle the budget in consultation with the team members ensuring cost-effective operational management.
- You therefore oversee an optimal coordination between the sales activities on the one hand and the operational capacity on the other, you will convince clients.
- Moreover, you achieve a sustainable improvement of the operational processes and gross margin.
- Finally, you not only monitor a correct execution of the QESH and HR policy but also succeed in raising your team to a higher level by empowerment and coaching