On behalf of one of our clients with head offices in Bahrain, we are looking to find country managers to run their offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait.
To Lead the Business Unit to achieve its Vision, Mission, Strategies and Objectives
Role & Responsibility
- To lead the Business Unit to meet its Vision, Mission, Strategies and Objectives.
- To develop the Business Plan based on the Strategies and Objectives.
- To achieve and exceed the profitability based on Business Plan
- To strengthen the Public relations with Clients to ensure and keep our good business relations.
- To ensure Statutory and other legal compliances required the Business Unit.
- To develop highly qualified management team and assures its proper functioning
- To develop KRAs & KPIs, based on the Organization, for all functions and to ensure the targets are being achieved.
- Responsible for the Organization’s Safety strategy in line with the Organization’s policy.
- To defend the interests of the shareholders.
- To submit operational reports to, Head Quarters, Bahrain, on timely basis as defined by the Organization.
- To develop and present the yearly Budget, Investment Plan to sustain in the market.
Must understand the technical challenges that occur in the company and industry Experience:
- Min 10 years of experience in a management position with P&L responsibility is mandatory
- Experience in a leadership position is mandatory
- Experience in a management position in an international company is a considerable advantage
- Minimum 5 years in heavy lift or EPCM industry is a considerable advantage
- Experience in a commercial function is an advantage
- Experience in industrial services is an advantage
We hope we have attracted your interest in this position. Please send us a copy of your CV along with your earliest availability and your salary expectations.
Please feel free to contact us should you be in need of any additional information whatsoever.
We look forward to hearing from you!
With the kindest regards,
Your IRS Team