On behalf of one of our international client, we are looking for a Air Quality & Maintenance Section Head for Saudi Arabia urgently.
- Minimum graduate in Chemical Engineering with Masters and PHD in Environmental Engineering;
- Over 20 years of experience in the field of environmental monitoring with at least 10 years relevant experience in air quality monitoring/reporting/assessment;
- Shall have in-depth experience with air quality permitting and compliance requirements/reviews;
- Shall be able to validate/analyse the data obtained from air quality monitoring networks;
- Shall be able to investigate the air quality related incidents to find out the sources of pollutants;
- Shall be able to review the stack/CEMS monitoring tests/reports;
- Shall be responsible for the training and developing techniques and skills of other staff in the Air Section;
- Must be able to review Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) reports and must be aware of the processes/equipment which generate & control air pollutants;
- Shall have previous experience of air quality work with environmental regulatory bodies, industry or environmental consultants.
- Shall have 10 years experience in electronics, instrumentation and mechanical engineers and following technicians responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of meteorological air quality and, environmental laboratory equipment.
- Shall have experience in Air sampling with automatic equipment.
- Should have 10 years experience in analyzer communication, wireless communication and collecting data from air quality station to central network station.
Kindly contact me should you be in need of any additional information whatsoever.
interested candidates please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org