Being part of a production team that builds up vacuum equipment with applications in de industrial cleaning, the primary role of the Sr. Heavy Vehicle Electrical Technician is to build up electrical components in based on prescribed quality instructions & schematic diagrams in compliance with a strict production planning. Provide automotive/truck electrical service. Increase body build experience to wider area’s
Primary Responsibilities (Department related)
Electrical truck body & machinery assembly / installation
- Being part of the assembly team, with other body builders in different technical area’s, you will assemble vacuum equipment towards it’s final completion stage according a strict production planning.
- Mounting, installation, connection & testing of electrical components following prescribed technical instructions: electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications; onto new body components and truck chassis electrical system. Components like electrical wiring, conduits, control panel, electrical boxes, security systems, instruments, on-board computers, computer-controlled engine systems, programmable controllers, gauges, instruments, electromechanical pneumatic systems, fuse blocks, switches and other electrical parts & electrical devices.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning on electrical equipment, using test equipment and replaces damaged or broken wires cables
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, like relays, switches, motors, positions sensing devices, level sensing devices
- Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, like printed circuit boards, using electronic test equipment
- Perform accurate measurements & calibration to ensure high quality installation & component performance
- Register & report to supervisor the production progress, quality non-conformities (defects, interventions…) & improvement suggestions
Promote a safe and efficient working culture within the workshop
Control the job place housekeeping after each task and at the end of each working shift
Secondary Responsibilities (additional responsibilities assigned by the Production Supervisor / management)
Fleet Servicing Support
- Perform electric maintenance and repair activities on certain company vehicles
- Support the Service department
Mechanic_Hydraulic_Pneumatic truck body & machinery assembly / installation
Perform beyond own specialism and knowledge, the truck body build in other specialty area’slikewise Mechanic_Hydraulic_Pneumatic to become more multifuctional in time
Profound technical understanding, Detailed oriented to provide the highest level of Quality, Solution driven, Team player, Responsible, Systematic & Organised working approach, Seeker for Continuous improvement and Mutual respect, Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Job-related (Technical – Knowledge & Skills)
Candidate must possess at least a recognised trade test certificate/ Vocational Diploma / dealer training certificates / Short Course Certificate, or a Bachelor’s/college Degree relevant to automotive/heavy vehicle in electrical fields.
Minimum 5y experience in a heavy equipment workshop or as production electrician.
Work experience with a service workshop of an official truck dealer is advisable (MAN, Mercedes, Scania, Iveco…).
Ability to comprehend and interpret electrical wiring diagrams and schematics.
Strong electrical competence.
Good knowledge in English (Speaking, Reading & Understanding)
Integer, Reliable, Punctual & Accurate, Disciplined, Result Oriented, Verbal & Written Communication Skilled, Team worker, Planner & Organizer, Initiator, Stress Tolerant, Self motivated and Willing to keep on learning
We hope we have attracted your interest in this position. Please send us a copy of your CV along with your earliest availability and your salary expectations.
Please feel free to contact us should you be in need of any additional information whatsoever.
We look forward to hearing from you!
With the kindest regards,
Your IRS Team
IRS International Recruitment Services GmbH
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Office : +49 (0) 69 8600 6700
Fax : +49 (0) 69 8600 6710
Web : www.irs-services.com