On behalf of one of our clients within the Middle East, a consultant working across the Persian Gulf, we have been tasked with finding a Senior Well Integrity Engineer with experience with dealing with tie-back wells.
Job Description of Requested Well Integrity Engineer:
• Evaluate the current condition and review the existing work done and bridge between tieback engineering consultant as an asset owner
• Provides operational plan for the solution concept
• Performs risk assessment of the possible solution concepts
• Offshore supervise the solution implementation
• Offshore visits if required
Main qualification of Requested Senior Well Integrity Engineer:
• A senior well engineer with international experience in tie-back wells.
• Knowledge in the equipment required for such well tieback operation and connection of new casings to the existing post cut casings.
• Able to plan the complete workflow for tieback, from engineering to execution as per API RP90
• Able to analyze all the risks involved
I hope this position is of interest to you? Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your earliest availability as well as your daily expected rate.
I look forward to your earliest response and please let me know if you are in need of any additional information whatsoever?
With kind regards,
|Job Category||Engineering, Oil and Gas|