Department : Sales & Marketing
Line Manager : Chief Commercial Officer
To develop a strong partnership relation with major customers with the aim of influencing their key decision makers in establishing the Company as their first choice Telecommunication solutions provider, in order to maximize sales revenues generated.
Staff – 0 -1 at BD 0-12K per annum.
Money – Revenue responsibilities / sales of approx. BD 2 million.
- Carry out regular visits to major account customers in order to strengthen relations and establish business opportunities
- Prepare full account development plan in order to identify all aspects of customer business in terms of revenue, requirements, opportunities, risk, etc.
- Ensure that all customer targets are met and achieved in most efficient and effective manner in order to maximize customer satisfaction
- Identify and promptly act on any current and future business opportunity in order to maximize revenue
- Build a good knowledge of the market environment in which the customer is operating and ensure timely reporting on market intelligence
- Create and maintain a strategic account development plan to satisfy needs in line with the company business plans on a win/win situation.
- Improve and update knowledge on all new, existing and future services to better serve both company and the customers.
- Establish a “Virtual Team” within company to meet and support customer account effectively
- Build a good knowledge of the market environment in which the customer is operating
- Identify and propose training required for Sales Officers
- Supply management with regular reports on customer revenue and variances in line with targets agreed in the Business Plan.
- Ensure that all services provided for the customers are achieved in accordance with company service delivery and assurance policy
- Respond to all requests of a telecom nature concerning the major account user and implement all sales action related to business targets as outlined by Senior Manager Major Account.
- Visit customers on a regular basis to pre-empt possible problems, suggest appropriate solution and promote all products / services as they become available
- Entertain customers as and when necessary in order to build strong relationship with the customer.
- To act as single point of contact for the major account customer at all time (including after duty hours).
- Give presentation at least twice a year to company management to explore overall market situation and business opportunities
- Occasional visit to overseas customers approximately twice a year
The job holder has contact with all major account customers at all levels national and international, contact with all company internal sections at all levels.
Equipment & Materials
- Sales contract and agreement forms.
- Problems associated with customer billing disputes
- Problems associated with clearing Major Account bad debts and late payments
- Problems associated with delivery and assurance of services for Major Customers
- Decision on prioritizing customer orders when required
- Decision to negotiate business deals and take appropriate action in order to win the business deal
- Decision to apply a discount to a customer up to their authority limit and recommend further if necessary to Management
- Decision on journey plan
- Decision to waive up to BD 100 from customer bills.
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal function of the job identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirement that may be inherent in the job.
Skills & Qualifications
- Highly motivated with strong communication & interpersonal skill should posses sales, negotiation, planning & presentation skills
- Must have a good understanding of all company products & services
- Should have at least 4 years sales experience within hi-tech industries such as communications or computing with at least two years
- experience in Account Management.
- To have a degree in Business Management or equivalent
|Job Category||Information Technology, Telecom, Telecommunication|