Junior WiFi Software Developer
For the junior programmer, we need at least a basic knowledge of what the senior has, as we need our workflow to be smooth.
If the junior has the basic knowledge of what senior has then it will be easy for them to collaborate in terms of coding.
Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer programming, computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of programming experience.
- Basic knowledge in following programming languages (Java, Perl, Python, C/C++, UCI, Lua, LuCI, Ruby, php).
- Basic Knowledges Linux, OpenWRT and DDRT
Programmer Job Responsibilities:
- Basic understanding of OSI layer.
- Basic knowledge on AP GUI applications.
- Detail oriented and excellent concentration ability.
- Integrate individual system software solution to higher level.
- Strong independent work ethic
- Strong attention to details.
- Direct work with Senior Programmers/Developers and IT Managers.
- Collaborate with IT Managers for any new ideas.
- Conducted unit system testing and coding.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Telecommunication|