Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be able to read various crane electrical schematics (Japanese, German manufacturers).
- Should be familiar with different types of LMI’s like PAT, LICCON, litronics, IC etc. with at least 5 years of working/hands on experience.
- Should have experience in troubleshooting the problems on LIEBHERR, TEREX DEMAG/PPM/LORRAIN, KOBELCO, TADANO.
- Should have attended at least one crane manufacturers (mentioned above) technical trainings.
- Should be ready to work on ACs and other small mechanical issues if required.
- Should have knowledge and capability to solve problems related to CAN BUS system.
- Should have fair proficiency on English to read and understand the manufacturer’s manuals and to make repair reports.
- Should have ability of e-mailing basic daily works report.
- Should be having light vehicle driving license, at least of his own country.
We hope we have attracted your interest in this position. Please send us a copy of your CV along with your earliest availability and your salary expectations.
Please feel free to contact us should you be in need of any additional information whatsoever.
We look forward to hearing from you!
With the kindest regards,
Your IRS Team
IRS International Recruitment Services GmbH
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Office : +49 (0) 69 8600 6700
Fax : +49 (0) 69 8600 6710
Web : www.irs-services.com