- Responsible for Commissioning Process/Utility systems, with special focus on the Main process systems. Contribute and to have an active role towards the start-up team
- Contribute to a HSE minded and goal oriented commissioning organization
- Contribute for coordinating Commissioning actives with Construction, Engineering and Vendor
- Participate as an active member of the Mariner Commissioning Team.
- Reports to Mariner Comm. Proc/Mech Lead.
- University degree/Bachelor of science or equivalent.
- Working experience is evaluated on equal basis.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Very good oral and writing in English
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from multi-discipline project.
- Structured, proactive, result and solution orientated with a positive mindset
- Thorough and excellent in writing
- Extensive knowledge of Statoil governing documents and “Best Practice”
- Work schedule: 3 weeks at work and 3 weeks off.
|Job Category||Oil and Gas|
|Contract Period||01.09.2018 - 30.03.2019|