We urgently require a WorkShop Incharge. To distribute or assign jobs to all subordinates (welders, Fabricators, Rigger , Helpers and painter) as well as assisting manpower/ material for Site jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To distribute or assign jobs to all subordinates (welders, Fabricators, Rigger , Helpers and painter) as well as assisting manpower/ material for Site jobs.
- To delegates and ensure the project are properly fabricate and to meet the company standard and on timely manner/ as per scheduled.
- To be in charge in quality control jobs, cost and to ensure safety of all workers and housekeeping
Report on Job Progress on a daily basis
- To solve routine daily problems occurred
- Prepare Material & consumables request required for all the jobs.
- Undertaking manufacturing and assembly jobs during busy periods
- Report on workloads, participating in project reviews and giving advice to Directors and team leaders
- Staff supervision, sickness, evaluation work and appraisal monitoring, this also includes all monthly briefings and communication to all Staff.
- Maintenance of Machineries, Tools & Tackles as well as Schedule of Maintenance including all training etc
- Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective or profitable
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering Trade Qualification preferably Fitter Turner or Fitter Welder or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
- Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
- CAD drawing skills are an advantage but not essential
- Project management experience
- People management skills
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Quality and productivity focused
If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date via email to: email@example.com