Position is responsible to bring a consistent flow of profitable new business to the company and sales duties in the commercial department. Search and approach new clients who might benefit from company products or services in designated regions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- prepare presentations to successfully demonstrate quality of the products and key points.
- can negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- provide technical information as required
- research the market for potential clients
- prepare reports for sales and marketing manager and keep customer records
- meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- can translate tender and request price quotations into technical solutions using company products and possible customization.
Functional Area: Sales
– Strong technical background, negotiation and sales skills.
– Bachelor’s degree in the technical field.
– At least 8 years’ experience in sales position of technical products in an international environment.
– Good general computer skills and working with spreadsheets.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
– Excellent knowledge of English (written and verbal).