Responsible to bring a consistent flow of profitable new business to the company and sales duties in the commercial department. Search and approach new clients who might benefit from company products or services in designated regions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- prepare and present a successfully introduction of the products and its key advantages.
- negotiate tender and contract terms in conditions to meet both client and company needsand be comfortable to negotiate on top management/owner level and lose the deals.
- calculate client quotations and maintain client accounts
- provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- research the market for potential clients
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the for the region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring competition and market prices.
Functional Area: Sales
Functional Role: Technical Sales Manager
Knowledge in technical products and experience in sales and business development.Education – Technical or Business administration bachelor or higher degree
Experience – At least 10 years’ experience in a similar position in an international environment handling technical products seen as CAPEX.
– Good overall technical knowledge
– Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
– Strong communication and negotiations skills.
– Good experience in sales.
Language – Good knowledge of English (Speaking, Reading& Understanding) + Arabic skills is an advantage.
Travel – Traveling within the GCC region..