Estimating costs and submitting quotes for client approval. Inspecting and supervising the work of team to ensure that quality and safety standards, costs and deadlines are met. Holding meeting with the clients and other third parties such as Architect or Builder to present ideas, sample materials, colors and layouts and costing and amending designs where necessary. Ensuring the work of building contactors is completed to the highest standards and to agreed deadlines.
INTERIOR DESIGNER Qualification
- Ability to produce an interior design as per requirement of the client
- Ability to use Design Software to create models and visuals
- Prior Experience in Kitchen company would be additional advantage
- A high degree of creativity, drawing ability and original ideas
- Excellent Design Skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Willingness to work effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent team-working, communication and negotiation skills.
- People with prior experience of designing in Bahrain should apply
If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org