Freelance Recruiter – Germany Code 2016-82
We are looking for experienced recruitment professionals to work as freelance recruiters on either a full-time or part-time basis with an excellent earning opportunity – commission based. You can either work from home or from our offices.
We are in search of ambitious individuals that are interested in recruiting on an international basis.
Candidate must have prior recruitment experience preferably in IT or Engineering but other recruitment experiences are also welcome.
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage full-cycle recruitment for a host of assigned searches
• Actively source candidates for open positions/roles using all possible recruitment methods – web portals, postings, social networks, databases, referrals and contacts.
• Source, screen, schedule, conduct interviews, and process all prospective candidates.
• Conduct screening interviews over the phone
• Manage expectations with the hiring managers
• Adept at communicating effectively across all levels
• Capable of working successfully within a team as well as independently
• Partner with hiring managers to gather requirements and develop effective recruiting strategies
• pro-active and hands-on attitude to work
• Minimum of 1-3 years of recruiting experience
• IT/Engineering recruitment experience preferred
• Extensive sourcing experience using social networks, research and personal network
• Fluency in both German and English
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What you get from IRS
A position in a versatile, entrepreneurial area of responsibility, combined with a variety of amazing prospects. In this position, you can use your own initiative to make a difference and achieve your financial and personal goals. Additionally, you can expect a highly motivated team spirit in a work culture influenced by individuality and the appreciation of each person’s desire to be successful. At IRS there is a relatively flat hierarchy as the emphasis is simply on having fun.
You can expect a very competitive compensation model that makes good performances directly noticeable on the monthly commissions that you can earn at IRS.
Contact / application:
If you meet the desired requirements and are interested in being a part of the IRS teams, please send us an email with your CV indicating your earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks a lot for your time and we look forward to receiving your application!
Your IRS Team